View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 06:37 AM
Guru

Okk just catching up on this thread....I know things can be a pain but...
ED, reading you post about how they searched you and made you pick up the borax. Lets just say you are a better man than me. I would of had a few words for that....you know what I would do just to be a pain....any time I had free time I would drive up there with a 55 gal drum of borax and tell them to clean that up...lol this is why I have ended up in some very bad situations but I really hate when anyone in authority tries to bully some one that's not...trust me I have my reasons for that...Oh and everytime I drove up with a big bucket of powder guess who would be sitting shot gun .....my lawyer and a video camera...like I said this type of situation is not my strong suit but hey at least I know it....They used to do this kind of thing all the time at the Canada/ny boarder....but eventually too many people complained and some agency sent in under covers to 2 different spots to whitness this....a couple weeks later it made the news and guess what they don't do that any more. Its actually fairly easy to get to Canada from here now...wich is a lil ironic when you look at all the other laws we have here