View Single Post
Old 07-04-2017, 08:21 AM
Guru

The part I didn't expect was the leather was more expensive. That I thought it would have been cheaper. But with natural materials you have to expect customs to give you a hard time. One of my sisters every year she would go to a different beach town in mexico. 90% of the time she tried to bring stuff back it was taken....she had a pass time of doing different crafts so she would try and bring back stuff like a leaf from a plant we don't have here. The most ridiculous was....ok well the sand down there is really white compared to what we have....she said every area had a slightly different color. When she found the whitest sand she had ever seen she put some in a glass jar NOT a lot maybe 4 or 5 oz. They took that....really sand? but she said there reasoning is there can be lil microscopic bugs in the sand....and I think that's kinda the reason they do it cause any natural material does have a unknown factor to it...maybe there could have been lil bugs in that wood...probilly not but maybe