Thread: Unique Sheath
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 07:48 PM
Skilled

I don't mind you using those pictures, either or both packages. If you want to mention that I posted them, I don't mind that either. Matter of fact I would appreciate and enjoy it.

There was no mention of "military" in the offering of the second one. I don't have the wording of the original auction of the first one, but I did save the picture of the sheath/knife package. It is the picture with the saw-teeth knife, not a green Tenite one. Though the E-bay offer for the second one was pulled, the pictures etc. are still up. Here is a link to the second offer which just notes this is a Vietnam era knife and sheath. A note says the offer was pulled because there was an error in it...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/332188797496...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Here is Bill's picture in a larger format...

Either there are THREE of these sheaths, or the saw-tooth knife pictured in the first offer was the wrong knife, or the same sheath was offered twice with two different knifes pictured. However, I have confidence that the two sheaths pictured with the keeper are the same sheaths... see offset rivets at the top of the keeper strap.

Last edited by Jacknola; 08-01-2017 at 03:21 PM.