MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > KNet Classifieds :: For-Sale Forums > The Supply Center

The Supply Center What's Hot ... and where the deals are! Supplies are our specialty ...

Old 03-21-2001, 05:41 PM
CKDadmin

Brett ... OK to ...?

Hey dude ...

I have a ton of supply stuff that's earmarked for the main site's supply center base. But, since I like to let a man run his own show, I want to know if you'd like me to post the items that are available in here too?

Are we allowing members to sell stuff in here?

Good work, too! Tiger!

Alex
Old 03-21-2001, 06:11 PM
dogman

Selling here is cool with me...the more the merrier.
Old 03-21-2001, 07:35 PM
BCB27

Alex and Bob,

It's your show. I just try to keep an eye on things and help out where I can. Besides, like Bob said, the more the merrier.
Thus far, I haven't seen the need to 'moderate' any selling on this forum.
We have something here that you don't always see in other forums, and I appreciate that you asked for my input.

Brett
Old 03-22-2001, 11:28 AM
CKDadmin

Tell you what, Brett.

Bob and I are following your lead on this one. Whatever you decide, is what we'll do. If you decide to open it up for sale listings, make sure that you require the user to login and use their official contact information. That way, if they're not delivering the goods as promised, you can nail them to the cross.

The only input I want is to make sure we protect our guy's money. But, anything you want to do or announce that we're allowing is OK by me. Bob is officially in charge of the CKD Forum, but I'd tend to think he's with me in that we want our moderators to have ultimate authority on their boards. I don't want to create the situation where people are not inspired to think. I see some of these other forums micro-managing themselves like a bunch of amateurs.

Unlike them, our guy's are here because they've earned the right to lead their battles. You have definitly earned that right!

Alex
Old 03-22-2001, 12:20 PM
BCB27

Alex,

I'll take the lead on this then. Of course, I still value input from you and others.
I agree with only allowing registered users to post items for sale, however, the buyer is the responsibility of the seller.
If anyone has any questions or feedback, please post it here or email me.

Brett
Old 03-23-2001, 09:42 PM
Mike Sader

Alex, what kinda stuff ya got ? I'm trying to get set up. E-mail me if you want or I'll wait for you to post here. Thanks, Mike
Old 03-23-2001, 11:26 PM
CKDadmin

Mike, this is for Rade Hawkins. Pretty much everything ... I'll have it up on the supply center later tonight.

I'll post links over here too!

Some great looking materials, too!

Alex