MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Custom Knife Discussion Boards > The Display Case

The Display Case A place to post your latest knives and creations. Let the Knife Network community see your work first!

Old 03-14-2019, 11:36 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Herreros
HEXAI: Hexagons & cryo stainless steel EDC folding knife

Let me share with you guys the post of a close friend of me, he is one of the best artisans from Albacete that I have met.

“My name is Juan Matinez Ortega and I recently posted my project called “HEXAI: Hexagons & cryo stainless steel EDC folding knife”.

Hexai is a folding knife inspired in Hexagon, it is quite a looker but more than that: compact, light, sleek, rugged and more than that, functional folding knife with a refined touch
You can check our campaign at the following link.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...eel-edc-foldin

Hexai is a sleek folding knife, incredibly sharp and highly durable folding knife unlike any other. It has passed our most important test: the past of time, using it for months and yet being as deadly sharp and beautiful as the first day. Our goal is to marry understated and elegant aesthetics with practical features expected of an EDC folding knife

Would you like to know more? You can visit our video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1Gf3opDs64”
Old 03-18-2019, 09:23 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Ed Caffrey Send a message via Yahoo to Ed Caffrey
With all due respect..... please do not advertise mass produced junk on the forums. All a knowledgeable knife person has to do is look at the steel type used.... 420SS, and that's a tell tale that it's a cheap, mass produced product.

This is a custom knife forum.

Caffreyknives@gmail.com

"Every CHOICE has a CONSEQUENCE, and all your CONSEQUENCES are a result of your CHOICES."

Tags
911, ca, cheap, cryo, custom, custom knife, edc, folding, folding knife, knife, post, project, sharp, stainless, stainless steel, steel, video, youtube