MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Custom Knife Discussion Boards > Knife Making Discussions > Fine Embellishment

Fine Embellishment Everything from hand engraving and scrimshaw to filework and carving. The fine art end of the knifemaker's craft.

Old 07-14-2009, 10:51 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBSlaughter
Antonio, was this done knife engraved for a customer of yours, or for William Henry directly? I am asking because if it is going to offered for sale through W.H., I am going to be on the look out for it.. What a great use of space for the engraving, and the Egyptian theme is cool... Very nice work, Rich
----------------------

Dear Friend:

the photos do not do justice to the two pieces in your hands. These pieces I have done for my personal collection of engravings. I want to leave a legacy for my children.

William Henry knives, have pictures of these two works. William I sent these photos, so take a souvenir.
greeting
Old 07-15-2009, 05:51 PM
Skilled

And I like this one much more than Guernica on the other knife in this forum! The Egyptian theme is very nice, timeless. It suits the WH knife very well.

It certainly wouldn't be a bad idea for WH to make a limited edition of these knives.

David

Old 07-16-2009, 11:54 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Broadwell
And I like this one much more than Guernica on the other knife in this forum! The Egyptian theme is very nice, timeless. It suits the WH knife very well.

It certainly wouldn't be a bad idea for WH to make a limited edition of these knives.

David
----------------------------

David:

I think that this kind of Egyptian design, it is well suited for certain high-quality knives. In knives WH, Egyptian designs would be very beautiful, but this is an issue that should assess WH.

Montejano
Old 01-31-2010, 02:21 AM
Enthusiast

Soy amante de su trabajo. Arte en el m?s estricto desde entonces. Espero que un d?a para hacer cuchillos digno de grabado.

I hope my spanish correct haha. three months in Costa Rica and I am still having fits about it. Good work!

I started my collection with William Henry knives and have some of the rarer ones, but the only gripe I have with them these days is that they have become way over priced. I just had to throw my gripe out there haha.

http://mississippi-hikers-blogspot.blogspot.com/

Last edited by samuraibill; 01-31-2010 at 02:27 AM.
Old 03-05-2010, 11:48 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuraibill View Post
Soy amante de su trabajo. Arte en el m?s estricto desde entonces. Espero que un d?a para hacer cuchillos digno de grabado.

I hope my spanish correct haha. three months in Costa Rica and I am still having fits about it. Good work!

I started my collection with William Henry knives and have some of the rarer ones, but the only gripe I have with them these days is that they have become way over priced. I just had to throw my gripe out there haha.
Thanks friend for your words.
With kind regards

Montejano

Tags
knife, knives