MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Knife Organizations and Club Boards > SBC Forum (Sociedade Brasileira de Cuteleiros)

SBC Forum (Sociedade Brasileira de Cuteleiros) Everything about Brazilian custom knives and knifemakers - this is the official forum for the "Sociedade Brasileira de Cuteleiros". "O forum oficial da Sociedade Brasileira De Cuteleiros - tudo sobre o mundo da Cutelaria Artesanal no Brasil!"

Old 03-20-2006, 10:21 AM
Skilled

Jerry Fisk produzindo no Brazil!!??

Caros colegas,

De acordo com a p?gina do Jerry Fisk ele vai iniciar um pequena produ??o
de facas no Brazil!!!!!!

Ele n?o veio ao Brazil para passar f?rias, mas sim para organizar a produ??o!

Vejam o texto abaixo: http://www.fisk-knives.com/newsletter.htm

I am in the process of trying to start up a small knife production company. This line of knives will be in a limited amount of no more than 100 each month that will be for sale, world wide. I am having them done in Brazil where I can trust how they are made. The first one out will me a hunter or personal knife if you prefer. It will be one I know will work for hunting, backpacking or general carry. The blades for these are forged, yes, forged, from 52100 steel and oil quenched. Brazilian walnut handles. The first run of 50 pieces will be a prototype bunch. I am already in the process of tweaking the pattern a bit. The prices on these are priced well. I will sell most of these myself from my web site. I go to Brazil in March 2006 to work on a few more details. While there I will take the tactial prototype. This is a tactial bowie knife version that I know you will all like. I cannot give details of the patterns until they hit the market then I can give details of the what fors and whys. This model will be from 1070 steel, again only a limited amount each month will be available. I am not trying to compete against the larger companies but I am trying to fill a nice little pocket in between customs and normal production. These knives will actually be made in the "benchmade" process. In other words a small group of people that gets in there and hand makes these to my specs. They work on it and pass it down the bench to the next person.

Desde j? quero desejar os meus votos de muito sucesso e PARABENIZAR todos os
cuteleiros que granharam a CONFIAN?A DO JERRY!!!

VOC?S S?O DEMAAAAAIS!!!!

Abra?os

Leo

Tags
knife, knives