MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Knife Organizations and Club Boards > SBC Forum (Sociedade Brasileira de Cuteleiros)

SBC Forum (Sociedade Brasileira de Cuteleiros) Everything about Brazilian custom knives and knifemakers - this is the official forum for the "Sociedade Brasileira de Cuteleiros". "O forum oficial da Sociedade Brasileira De Cuteleiros - tudo sobre o mundo da Cutelaria Artesanal no Brasil!"

Old 07-31-2004, 03:08 PM
Registered

Jeff Velasco

To all here at the SBC, Jeff Velasco as you know is an Honorable man and has sent back my blades and money, also one of his own Camp knives. He did not have to do this after my loss of faith, could have sent my stuff and been done with it. I am sorry for whatever squables this may have caused Jeff and am honored he still considers me a friend. Thank you Jeff. I wish now I had left the smaller pieces there with you to polish as I have found it will be very difficult to get them polished. In the end my impatients and suspisions let me down and noone else. Joe Pittman
Old 07-31-2004, 05:47 PM
Living Legend

Send a message via ICQ to BrB Send a message via MSN to BrB
Smile

My friend Joe (and I trully consider you one),

Thank you for your kind and supportive words. They are greatly apreciated after the comments I have got from my own countrymates regarding our private business. I am happy that you enjoyed the small token I have sent you.

Quote:
I wish now I had left the smaller pieces there with you to polish as I have found it will be very difficult to get them polished. In the end my impatients and suspisions let me down and noone else.
Please don't feel that way. I could not take such a job now and would probably end up with more delays. Furthermore, all that has happened served to bring us closer and to help in stablishing a new level of trust and friendship. It all gets to a good end I my humble opinion.

Last but not least, thank you for bringing your satisfaction to the forum. It is important that those who have chosen to criticize my work now see that it is seriously conducted and that in the end no honor was maculated but their own, and by their own actions.

Yours,

Pesquise posts antigos antes de perguntar:
Use CKD Search
? mais r?pido e f?cil!
Old 08-01-2004, 12:22 PM
Living Legend

Send a message via ICQ to BrB Send a message via MSN to BrB
Tradu??o livre (free translation):

Meu amigo Joe (e eu realmente o considero um),

Obrigado por suas gent?s palavras de apoio. Elas s?o realmente apreciadas depois dos coment?riosque recebi de meus pr?prios conterr?neos. Estou feliz por ter gostado da pequena lembran?a que lhe enviei.

Quote:
Agora eu gostaria de ter deixado as pe?as menores com voc? para serem polidas, j? que descobri que ser? muito dif?cil fazer seu polimento. No final minha impaci?ncia e minhas suspeitas me desapontam e a ningu?m mais.
Por favor n?o se sinta desta forma. Eu n?o poderia aceitar este trabalho neste momento e provavelmente acabaria com mais atrasos. Al?m disso tudo o que aconteceu serviu para nos aproximar e ajudou no estabelecimento de um novo n?vel de confian?a e amizade. Tudo leva a um bom final na minha humilde opini?o.

Finalmente, muito obrigado por trazer a sua satisfa??o ao forum. ? importante que aqueles que escolheram criticar meu trabalho vejam agora que este ? conduzido com seriedade e que no final nenhuma honra foi maculada, mas somente a deles, por suas pr?prias a??es.

Pesquise posts antigos antes de perguntar:
Use CKD Search
? mais r?pido e f?cil!

Tags
knives